Acceptable Use Policy
Effective as of 7/21/2021
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) contains rules and guidelines governing each individual end user’s (“You”) use and access to the services, websites, and applications (collectively, the “Platform”) provided by Bigly Sales, LLC (“Company”).
- store, transmit, create, or disseminate any libelous, obscene, deceptive, defamatory, pornographic, racist, sexual, hateful, unlawful, tortious or otherwise objectionable content, information, or material;
- modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer any part of the Platform;
- harm, harass, threaten, or violate the rights of any third party;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- probe, scan, benchmark, or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any Company system or network;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Platform;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or its related systems or networks;
- introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, malware, disabling devices, or other such harmful or malicious script, code, or tool into the Platform;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use restricted or non-public components or features of the Platform without Company’s express prior written permission;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Platform by any means other than Company’s publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the Platform unless specifically authorized to do so;
- remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary or legal markings contained on or in the Platform; or
- violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law in any way, including by storing, publishing or sharing material that is infringing, fraudulent, defamatory, misleading, or damaging to Company or any third party.
You must provide all equipment necessary to access the Platform and are responsible for all fees incurred when accessing the Platform. Additionally, You are responsible for Your conduct and Your compliance with this AUP. If You receive passwords, login information, or other access credentials for the Platform, You agree to safeguard such credentials, to prevent disclosure of such credentials to any third party, and to keep Your account information current, accurate, and up-to-date.
If You submit, upload, transmit, or otherwise provide any data, information, content, or other materials in, to, or through the Platform (each a “Submission” and collectively, “Submissions”), all such submissions must:
- be your own original work or subject to all necessary rights and permissions required for Your provision of the Submissions;
- be true, accurate, complete, and timely in all respects;
- be in flil compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; and
- not infringe, misappropriate, or violate the personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
If You have any questions or comments regarding this AUP, please contact Company at: